Can I mail in a donation?
Yes. Please make your check payable to FEC and mail to:

FEC Office
1420 Kerrway Court
Fort Wayne, IN 46805

How do I update my contact information?
You may contact FEC’s Administrative Department by email at or call (260)423-3649.

Are gifts tax deductible? Will I get a receipt?
FEC is a tax exempt nonprofit organization under 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code; we are qualified to receive tax deductible donations and all donations to us are tax deductible. A tax-deductible receipt is sent for each donation we receive. When you receive a paper receipt, you may use the bottom portion to send in another gift.

Why did I stop receiving receipts?
Receipts are issued for each donation. If no further donations are made, no further receipts are issued. We do not send reminders. If you receive paper receipts, the contribution may have been posted incorrectly, or the receipt may have been lost in the mail. For an incorrect posting, we will make the correction and issue a corrected receipt to you. You may contact FEC’s Administrative Department by email at or call (260) 423-3649 and request the re-issue of a duplicate receipt.

What if I don’t want receipts and just want an annual statement?
The Principles and Policies for Tax Deductible Donations for FEC states “Donors will receive acknowledgements during the year confirming the amounts, donation accounts and date of gift, as well as calendar year-end tax receipts documenting such gifts as deductible contributions for income tax purposes in the United States.” Contact FEC’s Administrative Department by email at or toll free at (260) 423-3649, and we will arrange to stop automatic receipts and just send a statement around the end of January for tax preparation.

I received my receipt, but in the envelope was a receipt belonging to someone else.
Once in a while the stuffing/sealing machine hiccups and does this – maybe once or twice a year out of thousands of receipts. Let us know about the extra receipt and we will reprint it and send it to the correct donor. Then please destroy the receipt received in error.


Giving Stock FAQs

How do I give shares of stock to FEC?
If you are working through a brokerage firm, start the process with them. Your contact will work with FEC’s financial affiliate, Christian Service Foundation (CSF) together they will continue the process. If you do not have a Brokerage firm, call FEC and we will help you start the process.

What do I do with that form I downloaded or was sent?
Please complete the form and return it to FEC. You can email it to or mail it to:

FEC Administrative Department
1420 Kerrway Court
Fort Wayne, IN 46805

When should I send back the stock form?
Before the transfer of stock to CSF occurs and as soon as you have filled in the information it requests.

Can I send my paper stock certificates?
Yes, but it can be more complicated as there are documents necessary to process and sell the stock. Just mail the stock power separately from the actual Stock certificate and include tracking numbers for your protection and document security. It is best to call and speak with our Administrative Department before sending the documents to FEC.


Giving Online FAQs

Can I manage my own credit card giving online?
Yes; in order to make an online donation through FEC’s giving page, a username and password are created. To login and access your profile, please click here. Once you login you can make any of the necessary changes.

Are there any fees when I give by credit card?
Yes, the credit card company takes between 2 to 2.5% of every credit card contribution.  However, our FEC Office covers these fees to ensure your full donation is received by the initiative.

Is there any difference between using my credit card, debit card or electronic check?
No, all three ways of giving have the same fee. To give online without any fees, set up an online bill pay through your bank.

I would like a change to my credit card contribution – how do I do that?
Simply log in to your online account to view and edit your contribution. If you do not have an account, please call the Administrative Department at (260) 423-3649 and we would be happy to make your changes for you over the phone.

I can’t find my missionary’s name listed – how do I make sure my gift gets to them?
Some of our missionaries work in sensitive areas of the world, so their full names are not listed. You may contact FEC’s Administrative Department by email at or call (260) 423-3649 for further information


Wills and Trusts – Planned Giving FAQ

I would like to update my will/estate, do you have any references for someone who could help me?
Yes, FEC has partnered with the CSF. They are happy to review your estate documents and come up with a plan that is right for you. Please call the Administrative Department at (260) 423-3649 for more information.