Welcome to the Fellowship of Evangelical Churches
By the grace of God, churches within the FEC conference intentionally expand the visible body of Christ both nationally and internationally. We embrace a common vision to reach the unchurched and trust the Holy Spirit to breathe a fresh wind of spiritual vitality through our local bodies of believers. To this end, we dedicate ourselves to our Lord Jesus Christ and to growth, obedience and any change that results from our commitment.
- We dedicate ourselves to birthing churches nationally.
- We dedicate ourselves to expanding international ministries
- We dedicate ourselves to serving our church leaders
- We dedicate ourselves to teaching the Bible for spiritual maturity and for equipping people for ministry.
- We dedicate ourselves to structuring for efficiency.
The FEC Conference has a strong evangelical commitment and mission to propagate the Gospel nationally and internationally.
Today more than 60 U.S. Churches including Church Plants are carrying out this mission within their local congregations, International Ministries, and Church Planting. The conference office is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana and serves its constituency by supporting cooperative efforts to design to enhance and assist local church ministries. The conference is organized under a congregational form of government. Delegates representing their local church form a delegate body that elects conference leadership, affirms the vision and direction of the conference and approves necessary funding.
The Fellowship of Evangelical Churches exists to help the local church accomplish the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-39) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:16-20).
The Fellowship of Evangelical Churches will help the local church accomplish its mission by: Preserving adherence to our shared statement of faith. Providing and facilitating opportunities to birth new churches globally. Investing in and caring for present and future Church leaders. Providing resources to enhance local church ministries.
- We believe the Church is to be God’s primary, transforming instrument in the world. (Matthew 16:18)
- We hold to Evangelical theology as expressed in our Manual of Faith, Practice, and Organization.
- We adhere to Anabaptist distinctives as reflected in our Manual of Faith, Practice and Organization.
- We demonstrate Biblical stewardship by the efficient use of resources. We welcome cooperative efforts with like-minded organizations for the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
- We participate in Evangelical and Anabaptist endeavors to respond to global social needs.
- We encourage all churches of the Fellowship of Evangelical Churches to unite as a community demonstrating love and respect for one another.
Our Focus on Church Multiplication
At FEC, we work to “establish reproducing churches worldwide.” Every year, we’re adding new churches to our fellowship across the United States, as well as engaging unreached people groups for the Gospel around the world, and it’s happening in record numbers. Learn more…