We know we should. We even know we’re commanded. But many don’t. The statistics bear out the reality of disengagement:
- 38% of practicing Christians say they have NO non-christian friends
- 56% of practicing Christians have 2 or less spiritual conversations during the past year
- 11% of FEC Churches had ZERO baptisms in the past year.
- 78% of pastors say they have no close friends
- Only 10% of pastors will retire as pastors
As Christian leaders we’re simply not doing a good job of being engaged. We’re not engaged with our culture and, sadly, we’re not staying engaged with our God.
It’s with this backdrop that we invite you to join us at FEC’s conference 2019 – ENGAGE. Through worship, teaching, refreshment, and fellowship with other leaders, we want to offer both hope and help on how we can stay intimately engaged with our loving God and how we can effectively engage our culture.